Top : Servers and Development
Imaginary Realities Resource Links: Servers and Development
- Aber (13)
- Development information on AberMUD and derivaties.
- Adventure Games (0)
- Adventure game development information, has a lot of useful information to do with mud design too.
- Artifical Inteligence (3)
- Projects and links related specifically to artifical inteligence.
- Client (2)
- Information on client development.
- Diku (52)
- Development information for all Diku Based muds.
- Distribution (5)
- Methods and links talking about how to do distributed object based processing.
- Game Design (10)
- General articles and information about game design.
- Generation (4)
- Automatic generation of taverns, npcs and areas.
- Graphics (14)
- Graphics based mud development and public server bases.
- LPMud (18)
- Development information for all LP based muds. This includes Mudos, Amylaar and DGD.
- MOO (18)
- Development tools for the MOO code base.
- MUSH (27)
- This includes development information on all mush based muds.
- MUX (1)
- Information about MUX based servers.
- Narratology (12)
- An offshoot of structuralism which seeks to apply the linguistic
model to the analysis of narrative. Its enabling distinction is
between story (the "actual" chronological sequence of events) and
discourse (the order in which those events are presented to the
reader). Narratology attempts to construct a poetics of fiction or
grammar of storytelling, analyzing the codes, conventions, and
systems that structure all narration. Useful in muds to do things like interactive storytelling.
- Other Servers (7) new
- Other servers that do not fit into the above categories.
- Staff Positions (1)
- Mud sites where people advertise for positions and people advertise themselves.
- Server ports to Windows 95/NT
- List of various servers that have been ported to Windows 95 and where to get them from.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 160 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ascii art painter
- A little DOS program that assists in the creation of nice bits of ascii art.
(Added: 28-Sep-1999 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Center For Imaginary Environments
- This site has lots of information on muds, it hosts the lp mud FAQ and
has almost all the different sorts of game drivers on its ftp site. A
very useful resource. It also hosts this magazine.
(Added: 27-Sep-1999 Hits: 53 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Computer Game Developers Association
- The Computer Games Developers Association is a non-profit association estabilished by game developers to follow worldwide game development community.
(Added: 10-Nov-1999 Hits: 29 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- DOSMud ftp site
- Contains links to all sorts of mud and mud related mudlibs, drivers and clients which will run under DOS. Include Amylaar, rom, merc2, mudos, clients and other mudlibs.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Maddog World
- A comprehensive set of links on online VR development.
(Added: 10-Nov-1999 Hits: 23 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- MUD archive
- Once the major mud archive, now contains many older drivers than have vanished from elsewhere. Contains source for CoolMUD, DaemonMUCK, DikuMUD, TinyMage, TinyMUCK, TinyMUD, TinyMUX, UnterMUD, SMug, MOO and some miscelanous client and robot code.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 112 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- MUD ftp site
- Contains various mud related files. Clients, servers and mudlibs for diku and LPC muds.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 76 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Coders Guild
- A general coding guild for all sorts of coding.
(Added: 28-Sep-1999 Hits: 128 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The Portal
- A web site dedicated to helping mud administrators create the perfect mud.
(Added: 28-Sep-1999 Hits: 134 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 7-Sep-2000 - 19:58:30
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.